Vegan protein sachets are rich in plant amino acids, and their nutritional value is close to breast milk. In addition, the added variety of organic vegetables, such as celery, watercress, alfalfa juice and cauliflower extract, are perfect nutritious foods.
Vegan protein is a formulation consisting of a synergistic proprietary blend of organic sprouted brown rice protein, organic pea protein, and organic hemp protein. These nutrient-dense plant-based proteins were selected based on their superior protein, amino acid, fatty acid, nutritional benefits, low level of lipids, and taste profiles.
These 3 powerhouse proteins are combined to provide you with an essential protein to build and repair the body, along with a full spectrum of amino acids to provide the building blocks for bones, skin, hair, nails, muscles, and blood.
In addition, the formula of the vegan protein has been fortified with an organic food blend consisting of organic parsley, organic wheatgrass and organic Kamut Khorasan grass juice, to provide essential vitamins to maintain high energy and optimal health.
- Organic pea (Pisum Sativum) protein.
- Organic sprouted brown rice (Oryza Sativa) protein.
- Organic hemp protein.
- Organic erythritol.
- Organic soy lecithin.
- Natural vanilla flavour.
- Digestant resistant soluble fibre.
- Guar gum, Acacia gum, & Xanthan gum.
- Organic green food blend (organic parsley leaf, organic wheatgrass, organic barley grass, organic Kamut Khorasan grass extract).
- Stevia leaf (stevia rebaudiana).
- Bromelain (Ananas Comosus).
- Papain (Carica papaya).
- Use one or two servings per day to boost protein consumption.
- Mix one scoop of Vegan protein with 8-10 ounces of water, non-fat milk, or any other beverage. Stir and blend vigorously.
- It May be added with smoothies or your favourite food.
- Substitute Vegan Protein for two meals per day as part of a weight-loss or weight maintenance program.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.